Shovelhead shorty dual exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shovelhead shorty dual exhaust

Wanted-Shovelhead shorty dual exhaust system for early 80s Wide Glides, Lowriders, & FLHS in good condition. Have 2-into1 collector system used on 77-79 FX models in excellent condition to trade or will buy outright. Rodger 815-866-8569 call or text.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Rodger Brandstatter; 10-08-2023, 09:33 PM.

Hello Rodger,
    I was wondering if you had any luck obtaining an exhaust system. I currently find myself in possession of a nearly complete 1984 FLHS that someone felf a need to install drag pipes on.
    If you were lucky enough to find what you needed and have any leftovers, I would be interested in getting them out of your way lol.
    Best regards,
    Kurt 267-386-6578

Comment

I was able to find everything for my exhaust including NOS muffler from 3 different sources. Unfortunately I don’t have any extra parts. I did learn something-some of the early exhaust systems had a 1-piece header/ muffler. I think that these would be really hard to find.

Comment

I really appreciate your quick response.
        I actually have the 2 piece header pipe with the crossover, unfortunately no mufflers, bracket or heat shields.

Comment

Evel-K I had good luck searching eBay by the HD part number when I restored my FXR. The factory parts manual is just as valuable as the factory service manual for any restoration.
          AMCA #41287
          1971 Sprint SS350 project
          1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
          1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
          1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
          96" Evo Softail self built chopper
          2012 103" Road King "per diem"
          plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

Working...
          X