1930 VL exhaust casting and clamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1930 VL exhaust casting and clamp

Looking for the exhaust casting and clamp that joins the front and rear exhaust pipes. I believe the Part #'s 1027-30 & 1028-30
    I have a casting that is broken, a poor weld was previously attempted, not sure it can be saved.

Dear Eddie, I used to make them for hard core 1930/31 VL restorers but it was a small volume and they were expensive. I still have a few of the 1028-30 clamps and 1029-30 special slotted bolts left if anyone needs them. I would find a good welder to fix that big casting, then the whole assembly can be completed.

Comment

I may have what you are looking for, can you provide a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Slocombe View Post
        Dear Eddie, I used to make them for hard core 1930/31 VL restorers but it was a small volume and they were expensive. I still have a few of the 1028-30 clamps and 1029-30 special slotted bolts left if anyone needs them. I would find a good welder to fix that big casting, then the whole assembly can be completed.
        Steve,
        Would love to buy the clamp and bolts from you. What is the best way to complete the transaction?
        Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Minerva View Post
          Dave,
          See attached IMG_1712.jpegIMG_1710.jpeg

Comment

Thanks Ed and go to vlheaven.com for the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Minerva View Post
              Dave, any chance you might have one of these casting that you might part with?
              Thanks

Comment

I have a cast y type of pipe. It isn't what you are looking for. I'm not sure what it is

Comment

Is there any chance you could post a pic? The pic I posted is what I'm looking for without the cold weld and added pipe on the front part

Comment

text me your number 609-220-5471

Comment

Working...
                    X