Panhead Saddlebag guard rails 63-67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead Saddlebag guard rails 63-67

Hi ... looking for the horizontal saddlebag side rails 90804-63B and 90805-63B to complete my 65 FLH.
    Ride it like you can fix it!

You might want to check out some of the national meets. They still exist but since they were the first to hit the ground most have had several repairs. Every set I ever had needed work. The repops as I recall were pretty good.
    Last edited by jorrow; 01-19-2023, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jorrow View Post
      You might want to check out some of the national meets. They still exist but since they were the first to hit the ground most have had several repairs. Every set I ever had needed work. The repops as I recall were pretty good.
      Not a fan of repops, but I could live with them. Haven't seen them advertised anywhere.

Comment

anything here of interest ? bumpers not available
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27566590929...Bk9SR5yqzrzEYQ

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15543147569...IAAOSw2i9j9So1
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Hello - check out Jeff Lopez, an AMCA member from Albuquerque NM. 505 554 5804. Or his number on the AMCA members inventory. He has some of those rails. He communicates through phone and text. Sends photos for evaluation before shipping. Doesn't ship until receiving payment by check or money order. Old school if you will.

Has a good bit of pan head parts and shovel parts. And vintage bikes. I am only publishing his phone number as he gave me permission to do so. I've been working on finding -63 saddle bag lid/s and was working with him on a set. Didn't work out but have to say if I wasn't trying to replace a perfect part for a restoration I would have bought the bag set for another '65 project. Anyway give him a call, see what he has check/blow up photos. But he did tell me he had a couple sets of those rails. In our conversation he mentioned he had pan bumpers as well.
              Last edited by rbenash; 03-22-2023, 06:54 AM.
              Ray
              AMCA #7140

Comment

Originally posted by rbenash View Post
                Hello - check out Jeff Lopez, an AMCA member from Albuquerque NM. 505 554 5804. Or his number on the AMCA members inventory. He has some of those rails. He communicates through phone and text. Sends photos for evaluation before shipping. Doesn't ship until receiving payment by check or money order. Old school if you will.

Has a good bit of pan head parts and shovel parts. And vintage bikes. I am only publishing his phone number as he gave me permission to do so. I've been working on finding -63 saddle bag lid/s and was working with him on a set. Didn't work out but have to say if I wasn't trying to replace a perfect part for a restoration I would have bought the bag set for another '65 project. Anyway give him a call, see what he has check/blow up photos. But he did tell me he had a couple sets of those rails. In our conversation he mentioned he had pan bumpers as well.
                Thanks for that info, Robbie! Also for the other post linking to an ebay sale. Sorry I hadn't replied sooner, but I've been busy lately and hadn't checked the forum for a while. I will definitely contact Jeff and see what he has.

Comment

Originally posted by grease monkey View Post
                  anything here of interest ? bumpers not available
                  Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been busy and hadn't checked the forum in a while. I'm looking for the 2 rail style, and another member has referred me to someone who is local to me and probably has what I need. Thanks, though!

Comment

No problem. Good luck with your project

Comment

Working...
                    X