Rubber Isolated D Footboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Isolated D Footboards

Hi all, I’m looking for a pair of D shaped footboards that V-Twin manufactured years ago that are rubber isolated like the ‘66 and later ones. Any chance someone might have a set on the shelf they’d part with?

Jim

What is the difference between the stock floorboard and V-twin floor-boards? I am sure you probably know this already, but here is some information.
    Up till at least 1969, the floorboards were not isolated, the insulated floor-boards came out in 1974, part number for a pair is 50605-74A.
    Last edited by ryan; 10-12-2022, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Hi Ryan, I didn’t know the insulated foot boards were that late. The set I’m looking for are D shaped, but insulated like the late ones. They were from what I can determine a V-Twin offering, not factory at all.

Thanks much for your reply. I’m hoping to use them on my ‘65 FLH.

Jim

Comment

Hello Jim, I understand now what you are wanting. I think I have only seen one set ever and I just saw the within the past month or so. I think some years of the Heritage Solftail models used have moon shaped insulated floor bards.
        Last edited by ryan; 10-13-2022, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Vtwin 27-0927 is still in stock

Comment

Found them! Thanks so much for your help. Everywhere I checked said discontinued.

Jim

Comment

Amazon does not say discontinued: https://www.amazon.com/V-Twin-27-092.../dp/B0084UHPX8

Comment

Hi Ryan, that’s exactly where they turned up. My set is on the way! Thanks everyone for helping out.

Jim

Comment

Update... The original foot board mount spacing is 10" center to center. the V-Twin boards list by application proper fitment / direct replacement. They are advertised as 9-3/4" center to center. They came in and are actually 10” center to center. They fit fair. Just posting this for folks that look at this thread in the future.

Jim
                  Last edited by jim wagnon; 10-18-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X