Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Cast offset fork riser base

Something that looks like this but for an offset fork. Thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

The one you picture is factory H-D and the riser stubs are smaller diameter than a Flanders type. Which are you actually looking for? H-D made theirs smaller so Flanders risers do not fit it and their riser bases don't fit Flanders type.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
      The one you picture is factory H-D and the riser stubs are smaller diameter than a Flanders type. Which are you actually looking for? H-D made theirs smaller so Flanders risers do not fit it and their riser bases don't fit Flanders type.
      Never knew that. Thanks. I’m looking for an offset base for the Stubbs attached here. Pretty sure they’re are factory H-D and they seem to fit on this inline base.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

So you need an H-D made one. It is part number 56118-49. It is also a bit harder to find than the inline one.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks for the part number. Do you know if anyone is reproducing these? Nothing is coming up in google.

Comment

I have a repop offset clamp and pops of the clamps that you show.
            I’m not sure who actually makes them but I bought mine from David Sarafan last year (2019] at Oley. He had a few of them on his table.
            Mark
            Mark Masa
            www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Originally posted by MMasa View Post
              I have a repop offset clamp and pops of the clamps that you show.
              I’m not sure who actually makes them but I bought mine from David Sarafan last year (2019] at Oley. He had a few of them on his table.
              Mark
              Thanks for the lead Mark

Comment

Working...
              X