• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Speeding Big Twin View Post
    I’m chasing a Harley blueprint... Eric
    Eric: Responded to your post elsewhere. Don't know exactly which drawing you are looking for, but it sounds like you want a version that includes the top table (with the numbered, dated change notes that correspond to the circled numbers in the body of the drawing). The top table is not included in the examples of Semi-Frame Assembly Drawing No. 47004-49A pictured below.

There are various versions of various drawings (e.g., of motors and rigid and swingarm frames) floating around (e.g., on ebay and file sharing sites). Some are more legible and less modified and otherwise better than others. Most are missing the top table.

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

Photo 4:

[END]
    Last edited by FCJ; 08-28-2020, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Speeding Big Twin View Post
    I’m chasing a Harley blueprint regarding the three frames used for 1954 Panheads and apparently the blueprint indicates when the changes occurred: first wishbone to second wishbone and then straight leg. Any info about such a blueprint would be greatly appreciated and I’d be happy to pay in advance to cover all costs. Thank you.
    Eric
    I would also be interested in the prints as well, but I am almost sure they will not become available.

Leave a comment:

• H-D blueprint for 1954 Panhead frame changes

I’m chasing a Harley blueprint regarding the three frames used for 1954 Panheads and apparently the blueprint indicates when the changes occurred: first wishbone to second wishbone and then straight leg. Any info about such a blueprint would be greatly appreciated and I’d be happy to pay in advance to cover all costs. Thank you.
    Eric
Working...
X