Fenders needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenders needed

Am in need of a Hydra glide front fender and an LE sidecar fender for my 54 Fl rebuild. will pay cash or have parts to trade. Thanks Cooper

What kind of a trade do you have in mind for a 1954 front fender? The light mounting holes are filled in, but still has the tube that the light wires run through under the fender. The fender is in pretty good shape and painted black at the moment.

Is your bike an original bike, just meaning 54 frame, motor etc.?

Comment

Ryan bike is an original 54 that has had a hard life including my last ten years of ownership. I located a 54 LE hack a few years back that is complete except for a folded fender. Now that I'm retired I thought I would freshen/correct the rig so when I go the wife's new boyfriend will have something nice to ride. What do you want/need in trade? Have spare trannys, generators, carbs etc. Cooper

Comment

Cooper,
        I asked because the front fender I have is an original 1954. The fender is on my swapmeet bike right now. I painted the tanks and fenders a few years ago and haven't even had it out of the garage. Well anyway, I pulled the cover off the bike last week and the front fender had a new scratch and ding and now needs to come off.
        I have a newer fender I can put on the bike. The 54 fender would be much happier on your bike. Not very often do find the exact year parts.
        Last edited by ryan; 03-26-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Ryan I'm certain the 54 fender would be happier on my 54. Sent you a PM

Comment

Ryan Clear your inbox.

Comment

I cleared some space.

Comment

Working...
              X