Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather Saddlebags wanted, HD or Buco Replica.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Saddlebags wanted, HD or Buco Replica.

Looking for a very good condition pair of Leather Saddlebags for a 1955 FL.
    Either REPLICA HD Speed King or Buco.
    With White Fringe if possible but not essential.
    (Is there anyone still making these, besides Samwel?)
    Please email me with details and photos at robsharleyd@yahoo.com
    THANK YOU.

Have you had any luck in locating your saddlebags? I too am looking for a set of high quality replica HD bags for my Panhead. I stumbled onto a mc website out of Germany called W&W Cycles but know nothing about them. It looks like they have been around about 40 years and the bags “look” high quality.

Does anyone have any info on this company or know of a source in the USA for high quality replica HD vintage saddlebags?

http://www.wwag.com/cgi-bin/WebObjec...?page=%2125927

Comment

Hello Rob,
      No luck yet. I can tell you that W&W in Germany are a respected company in Europe with a very good reputation. They supply replica Speed King Saddlebags made by a company called Samwel. The Samwel bags pictured in the W&W site do look good and I was keeping them in mind as an alternative if I don't find the Buco replica bags.

I'm hoping some one in the AMCA will be able to tell me who made the Buco replica bags in the photo I posted. Good luck with your search.
      RobG.

Comment

Photo Replica Buco Saddlebags.

Here is a photo of the replica Buco saddlebags I want to find. Anyone know who made these?
        Thanks for your help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Panhead bags

Originally posted by robschillinger View Post
          Have you had any luck in locating your saddlebags? I too am looking for a set of high quality replica HD bags for my Panhead. I stumbled onto a mc website out of Germany called W&W Cycles but know nothing about them. It looks like they have been around about 40 years and the bags “look” high quality.

Does anyone have any info on this company or know of a source in the USA for high quality replica HD vintage saddlebags?

http://www.wwag.com/cgi-bin/WebObjec...?page=%2125927
          Are you still looking for a set of Panhead bags? I have an original set that are in great shape ready to use. If you are interested let me know. Nate Ekstrom. 701-388-0986 nathanekstrom0986@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X