Ugly Duckling Bumper Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly Duckling Bumper Hardware

Does someone repop the HD "Ugly Duckling" accessory Front Bumper and or the hardware needed to mount one?
    I cannot remember if I saw them somewhere or not??? A friend is looking for the hardware. Thanks, 46EL

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
    Does someone repop the HD "Ugly Duckling" accessory Front Bumper and or the hardware needed to mount one?
    I cannot remember if I saw them somewhere or not??? A friend is looking for the hardware. Thanks, 46EL
    Hello 46EL, do you have a picture of the "Ugly Duckling"? Can't remember how it looked. If you're looking for the stanchions that slide through, yes--they make copies. After you post the pic, then i can direct you toward the hardware. *M.A.D.*

Comment

Sorry but I do not have any photos and if I did I would not know how to post them.
      I'm computer illiterate and it is for a friends bike. 46el

Comment

Here are the stanchions i think you might be hunting? Listed on eBay, 2.pcs. $30.00. Punch in... "Knucklehead Fender Rail Stanchions". Maybe one of these Fender Bumper ducklings? I think it's 2nd pic/top? Good Luck 46EL. *M.A.D.*
        s-l1600.jpgd45a2239b09fd6e5e09e5827b8d02cb7.jpgimages.jpeg
        Attached Files
        Last edited by JoJo357; 11-20-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I found the auction and THANK YOU for the help.
          I appreciate your time and effort. Thanks again, 46EL

Comment

N.P., Glad to help out 46EL. Happy Thanksgiving. *M.A.D.*

Comment

Working...
            X