Wanted 1937 knucklehead springer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 1937 knucklehead springer

Recently got a 1937 knucklehead motor and trying to Buy a 37 frame and front end . Thanks

There is a Springer rear leg listed on ebay auction number 1119 6032 0014 you might want to look at. I do not know the seller. Just spotted the leg.
    I think they made a few different versions early to late. Maybe someone with more 37 knowledge than I have could help you. I do know that usually you can sometimes piece a springer together cheaper than buying a complete one. Being 37 it might take a while especially finding the correct date code front leg. Rockers and springs are easier and common through the late 30's run. 46

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
      There is a Springer rear leg listed on ebay auction number 1119 6032 0014 you might want to look at. I do not know the seller. Just spotted the leg.
      I think they made a few different versions early to late. Maybe someone with more 37 knowledge than I have could help you. I do know that usually you can sometimes piece a springer together cheaper than buying a complete one. Being 37 it might take a while especially finding the correct date code front leg. Rockers and springs are easier and common through the late 30's run. 46
      Thanks I actually saw that one but really trying to find something original or original parts to piece together . Thanks for looking out though I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X