Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1915 Harley Single - Transmission, Frame, Forks, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1915 Harley Single - Transmission, Frame, Forks, etc.

I realize this is a long shot but thought I'd give it a try , nevertheless...
    I am looking for parts for a 1915 Harley single including - forks, transmission, frame. etc.
    Please let me know and as always, thanks for your time,
    Dan

Hello Dan, how ya' doing. Just thought i'd reassure You in regards to finding the 1915 HD single parts. This past year i'd decided to build a late teens/early 20's HD Board Track. Not for show, but to race at the AMCA Wauseon and Davenport Board Track series. Like You, i knew it wasn't going to be easy, let alone inexpensive. Guess What? I found the complete Motorcycle in about 6-7 months of...just looking! Here's a tip, look on ebay Australia. I found a lot of the parts there, and at a discount because of the Aussie dollar and the USD. If You don't want to check ebay all the time, let ebay do the shuffling for You, and have them send You emails when someone lists the part you're hunting down. I also have some Great Contacts in Australia, let me know and i will gladly pass them along to You Dan. Take Care, *Mike.

Comment

Mike:
      thanks for the words of encouragement. I sent you a PM .
      thanks
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X