Harley Davidson Servi-Car parts wanted:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Davidson Servi-Car parts wanted:

Looking for a mechanical brake rear end with wheels if possible, box spring rack with springs and a 3 & R transmission. Cash or have some things to trade.

What size box spring rack?
    Bob Rice #6738

Comment

It really doesn't matter as it is going to get a homemade box anyway. Jerry

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
      What size box spring rack?

Comment

I have a large box one with coil springs and a 'shortned' chromed one (someone converted to a passenger seat or custom box) with leaf springs. I have several sets of coil springs also. I will try and get some pics on the two different ones I have later today.

The larger orig frame is 26 1/2" F to R and 24 1/2" wide (shock mount to shock mount) stock width.
        The smaller altered, 'old chrome in need of some help', is 21" F to R (same as orig small box frame) and same width as stock frame.
        Let me know if you have any interest, I am in need of some things and prefer trading but cash also works. I can supply more pictures or dimensions as needed.
        Last edited by BigLakeBob; 12-25-2015, 03:00 PM. Reason: added pictures
        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Hi ihave a set of Handelber grips fore a servi car left fore gas and right fore Trottle sorry comes from germany

Comment

Working...
          X