Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1931 Harley Davidson Model C Single Parts Wanted head carburetor generator timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1931 Harley Davidson Model C Single Parts Wanted head carburetor generator timing

Starting my first bike and looking for the following parts: cylinder head, carburetor, generator, camshafts and gears. Any other parts you may have let me know, may be interested in those as well.

Thanks Shawn

Got some camshafts the other day. They are off a A or B Single. What is the difference in the cams between A or B and C model. Was told that they are the same, but Harley shows a different part number. Any help?? Also what is the part number for the generator I need? Thanks Shawn

Comment

The cams i have found in the C motors are similar to the B cams in all other respects than the C cams have a litle more lift and have a "C" stamp. Generators are technically interchangable for all Singles 1926-34, but there are cosmetic differents due to year model. The timer drive worm gears are different on the corresponding JD generator units.
      AMCA #2124

Comment

Working...
      X