M-74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-74

Hi, folks. I am looking for an M-74 (not B) in decent condition to run on a 1950 FL - anyone out there got one they might be willing to part with?

Due to previous (unintentional) disregard for etiquette, I will introduce myself, as I should have done when I joined this board last year. My name is Justin, I am an American living on Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada, and I picked up a 1950 FL last Oct. Out of Montana a few years ago. Decent but somewhat "repaired" (and worse for it in the neck region) frame, good engine and numbers, and the rest mostly repro. I am working it back towards stock. This is my first Motor Co. big twin, so I have much to learn. Most of my experience before this is with another "big twin" mounted in the wrong direction! A 61" '72 MotoGuzzi El Dorado that I rebuilt from the cases and frame up.

Anyway, thanks for your help, in advance!

Justin

Justin,
    My name is Gonzo. I know its been a while but i was wondering.,,,,, Did you find your Carburator?
    I have an M-74 that I completely dissassembled and cleaned but have not assembled. DSCN7314.jpgDSCN7314.jpg

Comment

Sorry about that second picture,DSCN7312.jpg

Comment

Hey, Gonzo, thanks very much for the reply. Yup, I did finally track down a few 74s, but I appreciate you being in touch. Looks like yours is a M-74B, which was used on the later panheads.

Thanks again,

Justin

Comment

Working...
        X