1947 Harley bull neck frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1947 Harley bull neck frame

Looking for a good 1947 - 30° bull neck frame for a build I am doing with my son.

He is in the USAF & has developed an interest in Knuckleheads. So much so he sold his Honda CBRR to help fund the build.
    This was after him learning to ride my 39 and then visiting with an old friend who also rides Knuckleheads.

My friend and I had talked with him about our experiences with Knuckleheads and since then, about 3 years ago he expressed hs desire to get involved and then advised "sure would love to have one!"

Located a 1947 basket case but this came with a 41-46- 29° frame. So to complete an original build we are looking for the correct bull neck frame for a low serial number engine.

We already have the sheet metal, off set springer, engine, transmission and almost all the remaining parts needed for his build.

If you have a good bull neck frame and have been thinking about selling the frame, please let me know by PM or at ricmoran@hawaii.rr.com

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ricmoran; 03-25-2014, 03:00 PM.

Fellas, thank you for your PM's, we've located and purchased the needed frame.

Comment

Working...
    X