61 Topper Engine Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Topper Engine Parts

25 some odd years ago I acquired a Topper Scooter without the engine or title. After researching the parts book and service manual, I was able to determine it to be an early '61 model - pre-engine #AH-1900. It's my understanding it was originally powered by the A engine. I'm not going to be a purist on this restoration, so I'm planning on installing the AH engine and up my performance. Have located almost everything needed to build the engine, but can't locate the cylinder or carburetor. Anybody have either or both of those items? Greatly appreciated.

Marty McCafferty

topper parts

Originally posted by Cyclemac View Post
    25 some odd years ago I acquired a Topper Scooter without the engine or title. After researching the parts book and service manual, I was able to determine it to be an early '61 model - pre-engine #AH-1900. It's my understanding it was originally powered by the A engine. I'm not going to be a purist on this restoration, so I'm planning on installing the AH engine and up my performance. Have located almost everything needed to build the engine, but can't locate the cylinder or carburetor. Anybody have either or both of those items? Greatly appreciated.

Marty McCafferty
    Try Bills custom cycles Bloomsburg PA

Comment

I have a large pile of Topper parts, call me evenings 802-888-7689 Richard Duda

Comment

Working...
      X