:confused: Looking for OEM front and rear Big Twin Fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :confused: Looking for OEM front and rear Big Twin Fenders

I'm not actually confused ... it's just that the emoticon (smiley with question marks) apparently doesn't translate in the thread title and can't be edited. Anyway ...

I'm looking for restorable OEM front and rear fenders for a 1940 EL. I am looking for complete fenders that are not parts salvage, but reasonably restorable/repairable. Both should have narrow OEM braces, and the stainless trim holes are preferable, but not absolutely necessary. The rear should have the closed wire loom. Extra holes, wrinkles, dents, rust, missing or incorrect rivets etc. are fine.

I am willing to pay a very fair price that will depend on condition (from reasonably restorable to NOS). Please do not pass off old repop stuff ... I'm just not interested in that.

I have a nice old OEM VL front fender and two late OEM big twin rigid fenders (one nice, one needs a little more work, but is restorable) that I can trade/partial trade, as well as some beautiful OEM BT Flathead tanks ('36 to '47), a brand new Morris G5 magneto (auto advance for knuckles and pans and requires NO engine case alteration like the M74E), a crusty 1940 18" wheel (with 1940 only star hub), and some beautiful OEM Speed King Saddlebags ('54 to '57?).

email: vephrem@comcast.net

Thanks!
    Last edited by 40 Nuck; 03-22-2013, 12:17 PM.
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590
Working...
X