Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportster tank

Looking for a sportster peanut tank for a 1972 xlch. Thanks

Clark County Fairgrounds tomorrow, maybe a tank there. You know the place, I've seen your nice Pan in the parking lot before. Bob
    Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Bob, found a nice tank and air breather we needed. Wife wants to know if you saw her hi-fi green and birch white servi car in august? Where are you located ? Would like to meet you sometime. ps the 62 won first place at the Harley museum over labor day. Hope to meet you soon.

Comment

I'm glad you found a tank! I saw about 15 tanks there ranging in various years. I did not make the Aug meet, in between Wauseon and Davenport-short on $. I would have liked to seen her Servi, what year again? I have a 38/40'ish Servi in parts and I am starting to work on it now. I am in Eaton. Bob
        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Bob, it is a 73 we bought in wauseon in 2011. She rode this year to wauseon and we trailered both to davenport and milwuakee this year. Pick up a 72 shorster in west Alexandria a couple of months ago. Right in your back yard. Also working on a 72 sportster for her now. We need to meet at walnecks sometime.

Comment

Working...
          X