1914-15 Harley-Davidson Single Parts WTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1914-15 Harley-Davidson Single Parts WTB

Have an engine and at this point I'm not fussy, looking for everything else to put a bike together... So whatever you have that you will part with, used, N.O.S., or reproduction let me know. Thanks

I make and repair tanks, fenders, ect for 14 and older singles. I also make 15 twin tanks. Let me know what you are needing and I can see what I have for you.

Chris
    www.bordermetalmfg.com
    503-737-9827

Comment

Just a note here. I had Chris Border make a set of tanks for my 1915 HD Twin last month using all of the original fittings from an old rusted out set of original tanks.
      I have to say that I was VERY happy with the whole transaction. The price was reasonable, delivery was just a few weeks and the quality is TOP NOTCH!
      I also have a tank set for my 1910 that Chris made a few years ago and it's truly a piece of art. The craftsmanship is fantastic.
      Mark Masa
      Mark Masa
      www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Just a note hear I had Chris make me a set of 1915 hd tanks and I'm not happy they don't fit right and the only way I was able to get them was to drive to his shop to pick them up(well over 1,400 miles) as he wouldn't return my phone calls,glad you got what you paid for Mark I still feel like I got ripped off

Comment

I make tanks fenders toolboxes and seats for early American bikes. I'm building 4 1914 HD tanks right now for different people. I can make a 5th if you like. I stand behind my work if you are not happy I will refund 100% of your money. I'm in this for the long haul happy customers come back that's what I'm working for. Four of my tanks went on the first cannonball run and all made it with out leaking.
          Jethro Smith
          antiquemotosmith.com
          antiquemotosmith@gmail.com
          all early seats & Gas tanks

Comment

Billy. I do want to apologize again for the way things ended between us. It was a very dark and bad time in my life. Things have improoved for me and I am doing much better now. Please give me a call or a PM and I will be more than happy to see what we can work out. Like Jethro I stand behind my work and am in this for the long haul also.

Comment

Working...
            X