JD parts needed for Cannonball bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD parts needed for Cannonball bike

I am looking for a 18" WL front rim to run on my 1925 JDCB Cannonball bike. Still need a JD rear axle too. Have some parts to trade or cash.

Jerry

Still looking for a 18" WL front rim, 1925 and up rear axle, shifting shaft that goes from the tranny top to the frame back bone and also the mounting brackets, T part of the seat T. Also need a source for reproduction tail light, foot boards.

Jerry

Comment

I think you can find the foot boards over at Replicant Metals. http://www.replicantmetals.com/products.html Good luck!
      Eric Olson
      Membership #18488

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

I have located a few more things at the Fremont, Nebraska Meet and on the internet but could still use the following: Gas tank fittings - all shutoffs, also need the fitting that goes in the bottom of the hand oil pump. Still looking for a 1925 JD front fender.

Thanks Jerry

Comment

Still looking for the following for my 1925 JD Cannonball bike.

Gas tank fittings - all shutoffs. I also need the fitting that goes in the bottom of the hand oil pump - I was told that someone is making this - anybody know? I also need 1 Lower exhaust valve cover OEM part number 193-18. Still looking for a 1925 JD front fender and seat cross bar part number 3219-25.

I have some parts to trade or cash. Jerry

Comment

Still looking for the following for my 1925 JD Cannonball bike.

Gas tank fittings - all shutoffs. I also need the fitting that goes in the bottom of the hand oil pump - I was told that someone is making this - anybody know? Need the headlight and mounting bars and also the bell for the horn. Still looking for a 1925 JD front fender and seat cross bar part number 3219-25.

If this stuff is being made by anyone I would appreciate a heads up email or reply.

I have some parts to trade or cash. Jerry

Comment

Hi Jerry
              I've been using the repop gas valves from V twin. They are actually very nice and work well.
              Drop me a line at glidepath1@cox.net. May be able to help on the seat part.
              Scott

Comment

Still looking for a few 1925 JD parts for my 2012 Cannonball bike. A complete horn or possibly just the bell. I also could use a better foot clutch rocker - mine needs a lot of work.

Comment

I have a complete wheel with brake from my 1928 that is Cannonball ready. Let’s talk! Steve 913-449-1681

Comment

I am in need of the following 2 pieces for my rocker clutch pedal assembly. It is the rocker stand off and the disc that mounts to it.

I could also use a complete seat post and the rear brake drum.

Have cash or parts to trade. Jerry

Comment

Still looking for a good JD rear drum for my 1925 JD. Good used or reproduction is fine. I have 3 but none good enough in my opinion to try on the Cannonball Run.

Jerry

Comment

Working...
                      X