XA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XA

Looking for 1942 XA parts. What do you got? What can I afford for now....???
    thnx in advance....
    sambo42xa
    southern, nh- usa

Hey sambo42xa the only part I have for your bike is the brake lever(and I just listed it on ebay sunday night) I'm just south of the NH border in mass let me know if you have to have it and I'll pull it, price is $50.00

Comment

I think i have some NOS XA parts

email me !

hdmaus45@home.nl

greetings,maurice

Comment

Is there a difference with the Left and Right levers do you know? I have one, but not sure if it matters which is which?

Comment

I think it does matter. I just looked in my XA parts book and I believe the one I have is the Brake Lever (Left Side). Now, the part number stamped on the lever I have is #374-42 but the XA parts book shows #4149-41N. Are WLA model levers recognized with this style #***-** does anyone know; maybe I have a WLA Lever?? Would it still matter???
          Either way I believe it will still fit as the Left handed Brake Lever. What I need would be the Right Handed Clutch Lever which is recognized in the XA book as #36670-42..........if anyone has one. It actually does look the same as the Left Brake only difference I see is the different pins that would hold the cable cam ends. I dont know if these are the same diameters or not. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about.....?-lol!

Comment

Working...
          X