Late harley JD parts needed for 2012 Cannonball bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late harley JD parts needed for 2012 Cannonball bike

I am building a 25 to 29 JD (74 Cubic inch). Year is kind of open. I am going to use repop fenders, tanks battery box, toolbox. I need everything to an engine except the cases but would not mind buying a whole engine. I need all of the following parts:

left side foot control in its' entirety
    a generator and timer
    kicker assembly and clutch release arm.
    seat
    speedo drive and cable

I will be at Davenport early Thursday morning and if you have any of these parts let me know and I will definitely stop by and look. I hope to leave Davenport with everything I need and more.

Jerry

Still looking for a leftside foot control for a 1925 JD that I plan on running in the Cannonball. If you have one available I am interested. I think I have most everything else.

Jerry

Comment

Good luck and see you on the Cannonball. I have retired Selma, my 1915 Harley from last year and plan on riding a 1926 J next year.
      Buzz Kanter
      Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
      [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
      [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Buzz I have a long way to go but everyday brings progress. Just have to keep focused.

Updated want list: Leftside foot control complete, narrow front fender, shifting linkage - everything, headlight and brackets, horn and brackets

Have some parts and cash to trade. Jerry

Comment

Working...
        X