No announcement yet.

needed 1914 thor oil pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will also be in Waseon , my cell number is 1-262-573-9957 Please let me know if you have something. Gary

Comment

Gary I'm doing a 1916 Thor and the motor I have is also missing the oil pump. Have you had any luck
      Please reply to this as it near impossible to find anyone else doing a Thor
      Wayne

Comment

Wayne, no luck so far. Maybe at Davenport. Gary

Comment

Lets bump this up, someone must have a lower end or some pieces to get this great cycle going! Thanks for looking, Gary

Comment

Brother, you better get a cad program and learn to use it. Your going to have to make this stuff. Nothing wrong with that. They weren't made by NASA in the first place and I'm sure you could hook up with a local machinist or. Wait a minute, check out local community collages and county votech schools. Most of these schools have top of the line equipment. They would give their right nut to be part of your project. In fact if you can hand them the original they would even draw it up for you. Your not going to trip over this stuff, you going to have to work for it. If there is something I can do for you with my facility. Please inquire. Bob L
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Thanks Robert, It may come to that. Ok my trade bait racing Indian cam cover is no longer available! I still need the oil pump or a lower end twin or single, late 14 and up. Thanks ALL, Gary

Comment

Gary
                I also need an oil pump for a 1916 twin, I have been looking for a while with no success. May have to investigate getting some made??? Cheers Wayne -- indigo.jensen@bigpond.com.au

Comment

Eric
                  Can you help I need an oil pump for a 1915 Thor motor
                  Cheers Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X