Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original paintings etc for sale Indian, Rudge, Brough, Vincent , JAP, Matchless etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original paintings etc for sale Indian, Rudge, Brough, Vincent , JAP, Matchless etc

Have lots of stuff to sell from my "museum" Send me a PM or an email. Rex Beauchamp XR 750 is sold References available IMG_8475.jpg IMG_8477.jpg IMG_8476.jpg IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0077.JPG

Beautiful art work, Barry. The British knew how to promote motorcycles; as did H-D, Excelsor, and Indian. They paid talented artists to put the visual fantasy into a young person's head and it worked.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Thanks for the compliment but the only factory sponsored piece is of the Rudge . It was painted by a famous WW1 artist named Guy Lipscomb. That one is not an original painting but a solitary one of one copy I had made off the original which I sold decades ago. All the others are original paintings which I had commissioned by a local artist back in the late 1980's. He was also a lifelong motorcyclist/artist so knew what he was doing. Here are a few more of his also for sale.
      IMG_8473.jpg IMG_8474.jpg

Comment

Vincent , Matchless and Brough paintings are now sold ! Thanks .
        Last edited by grease monkey; 08-09-2024, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X