testing the waters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing the waters...

I am seriously considering selling my modest collection. 4 Chiefs... they all need something. All have different issues. Private message me here... don't try to BS me... I'm smarter than I look !!
    ...Caveat... its totally possible I might change my mind about selling. NO BARGAIN BASEMENT OFFERS... don't waste my time... I'm NOT desperate. PERIOD. Simply looking to see if anyone is seriously interested... THIS IS ONLY A TEST... prices vary... a reasonable offer would be in the 24K-32K range... these bikes are well appointed, many extra parts... but need minor effort and work to be dependble worthy (in my humble opinion). Really a great opportunity for someone seeking an affordable start, or maybe a second bike. I'll see how this approach works... Remember... this is only a test.

Heres a couple of pics... more pics if you're serious. NO BULLSXXT... please... I'll shut this down, if I don't like what I hear from respondents... C2K thumbnail_IMG-6236.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0002.jpg thumbnail_IMG-6240.jpg limited pic's here... more available, as interest is more focused on specific specimens. as interested parties inquire, I can gather more pics with a little help from a friend with a better camera. Yes, I'm just testing the waters for a start... private message here on this site
    serious inquiries please... I'm NOT in any way desperate... in fact, Im very wary about this novel approach. I am NOT an eager seller... I can smell what You're steppin' in, so don't even try.

C2K

Boy Roger that's quite the quiver of arrows you have there. Beyond my pay grade but fair priced. Good luck. Regards, Rich P.S. Is Indian Lil still with us?
    DrSprocket

Comment

Thank you for the post. I sent you a private message. Thank you

Comment

Rich, I really don't know. She's been in a care home in Fillmore, and its been more than a year since I talked to one of her boys. Yea, she's been a little fireball her whole life.
        I'm sure she's tough enough to make it into her 90's. I wish her the best...

Comment

Working...
        X