replied
    Post edited with engine and frame #s
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by PRG View Post
    Howdy sir,

Might recommend Bring A Trailer next time. The regular engagement of the participants thorough commentary/bidding makes shadowy ….. or basically, unaccountable, characters a little queezy about jumping in the fray. Bikes can be hit or miss on this platform which is fundamentally auto oriented but many have benefited immensely when well healed car enthusiasts have shown an interest in a machine to add a little variety and dimension to their four wheeled collection.
    Ebay is currently still a Great way to sell Motorcycles. In an effort to discourage 'dead beats' and 'tire kicking dreamers', all You have to do is post a non-refundable $500 or better amount at winning bidder sale end. This way, you are at least covered for the inconvenience, but most of the time, the phony buyer will not even attempt to bid with your criteria for the payment end of the transaction.
    Nice Indian--Good Luck with the sale.

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 09-17-2021, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fcopenhagen
    replied
    I will post the vin #s later today, this is a matching #s bike

Leave a comment:

• tfburke3
    replied
    Many buyers these days seem more concerned with vin numbers than overall condition.
    Not mentioning the vins which nowadays has a huge effect on value would probably cause most to assume they are not correct.if they are you should emphasize that fact.
    Nice bike,good luck with sale.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• PRG
    replied
    Howdy sir,

Might recommend Bring A Trailer next time. The regular engagement of the participants thorough commentary/bidding makes shadowy ….. or basically, unaccountable, characters a little queezy about jumping in the fray. Bikes can be hit or miss on this platform which is fundamentally auto oriented but many have benefited immensely when well healed car enthusiasts have shown an interest in a machine to add a little variety and dimension to their four wheeled collection.

Leave a comment:

• fcopenhagen
    replied
    No it did not sell, non paying bidder. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• hairynob24
    replied
    didnt this sell on ebay

Leave a comment:

• fcopenhagen
    started a topic 1950 Indian Chief for sale or trade

1950 Indian Chief for sale or trade

​ 1950 Indian Chief 80ci. Matching #s, cej1166 engine, 3501166 frame, for trade or sale for hedstrom single or twin, powerplus other American up to 23, repairable condition expected. I realize much work will need to be done for what I am looking for, Its a bucket list thing. Anyway, I ride this bike regularly, top end done. Smooth shifting, Patina, Possible original paint, etc. 12 volt generator. Comes with box of parts, for example: original 6v. generator, regulator and coil, original kicker arm etc. offers considered, trade or sale $25500.00 b/o. Thank you , Frank 585-831-2078 fdcopenhagen@gmail.com
    Last edited by fcopenhagen; 09-26-2021, 05:05 PM. Reason: Thank you to all, i have decided not to sell this bike and to keep in riding it, thanks again.
Working...
X