Indian Papoose Folding Motorcycle, Brockhouse Corgi, Well Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Papoose Folding Motorcycle, Brockhouse Corgi, Well Bike

The Indian Papoose originally started out as a folding motorcycle for military use. They were placed in containers and dropped from airplanes with a parachute attached. The paratroopers would remove them from the container after they hit the ground and ride to their destination. They were known as a Well Bike and also as a Brockhouse Corgi. The first frames were manufactured from round tubing and had spoke wheels but later they used square tubing and disc wheels. A 100cc 2 stroke engine was used along with a 2 speed transmission.

The parts I have include 1 round tube frame, 1 square tube frame, 1 gas tank, 1 engine and transmission, 1 exhaust pipe and flex pipe, 2 disc wheels, a front brake assembly for spoke wheels, a headlight bucket, 3 carburetors, and a bicycle type seat. Asking $1400 for all. PM me for more information. Here's a link to the Indian Papoose Club: https://www.indianpapooseclub.org/

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

53 Indian Papoose.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JC Hixon; 06-25-2020, 10:12 AM.

I reduced the asking price to $1300.

Comment

I've decided to part out the Papoose. Send me a PM if you see any parts you're interested in.

Comment

The Papoose is SOLD.

Comment

Working...
        X