Indian Linkert M-344 "PD" Carburetor For Sale or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Linkert M-344 "PD" Carburetor For Sale or Trade

Just picked up a Linkert M-344 PD Carburetor that looks like it is freshly restored. I need a Linkert later style 4 hole air cleaner Harley M-5 Carb that is complete and no junk please. Or I will sell the 344 to someone who makes me a good offer. PM me. 46EL

I can't make an offer, 46EL,

But I would like to know more about the "PD".
    Got a pic of the stamp for my studies, please?

Thanks!

....Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Hi 46EL,
      Can you send some pictures of the M344 to cnocella41@gmail.com. I believe I have an M5 and could use the Indian carb. I can send some pictures of my carb when I receive your email. Thank you in advance. Chris

Comment

I will get back to both of you tonight as I am on the road today picking up some more stuff.
        Gotta run but you will both get some photos this evening.
        Sorry for the delay but I have been way too busy lately, 46EL/Jp

Comment

M-344PD Carb Photos

Originally posted by Cnocha View Post
          Hi 46EL,
          Can you send some pictures of the M344 to cnocella41@gmail.com. I believe I have an M5 and could use the Indian carb. I can send some pictures of my carb when I receive your email. Thank you in advance. Chris
          Chris- Thursday morning and I just emailed you the photos a little later than expected. Sorry, 46EL/Jp.

Comment

Photos

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
            I can't make an offer, 46EL,

But I would like to know more about the "PD".
            Got a pic of the stamp for my studies, please?

Thanks!

....Cotten
            COTTEN; Don't have an email address for you. I can tell you that the "PD" just below the 344 is exactly the same as the M-344PD Carb on ebay right now in VT. Even the letter "D" is leaning a little to the right EXACTLY like the one on ebay. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send the photos if you still want them. chief348b/Jp

Comment

If you cannot post here for everyone, 46EL,

Then anyone can please feel free to post me direct at Liberty@npoint.net.
              The ebay example loses a little detail because of the paint;
              I doubt it was from Chicago, as I've never seen one locally.

Thanks much,

....Cotten
              PS: That's a lot of money for a half-finished carb!
              AMCA #776

Comment

Cotten- Email with photos just sent Thursday PM. I would be very interested in your opinion on the PD stamp especially after seeing the identical stamped carb on ebay. 46/Jp

Comment

[QUOTE=T. Cotten;180727]If you cannot post here for everyone, 46EL,

The email address above which I clicked on directly and sent you photos kicked back my email to me and said it was spam.
                  Sorry! but I don't have the time Cotten, I tried! 46EL/John P.

Comment

[QUOTE=46EL;180746]
                    Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                    If you cannot post here for everyone, 46EL,

The email address above which I clicked on directly and sent you photos kicked back my email to me and said it was spam.
                    Sorry! but I don't have the time Cotten, I tried! 46EL/John P.
                    Your software is costing you the time, John!
                    (its all evil.)

Chris sent me a copy of your pics no problem, and yes, they are much too similar to the ebay offering to think they are just somebody's initials.

We may never know their meaning.
                    And I can't tell you if the "judges" will call it a 'fault' or not.

Unless its upon a civilian machine.

....Cotten
                    Last edited by T. Cotten; 05-17-2019, 10:31 AM.
                    AMCA #776

Comment

I still have this M-344 PD Carb and another Schebler and both are listed seperately on the Hartford CT Craigslist site in two different ads under "Indian Motorcycle".
                      Best offers on both and CASH AND CARRY ONLY from Central Connecticut as I will not go to the post office anymore until things change, IF they ever do?? . 46EL
                      Last edited by 46EL; 04-20-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Schebler is gone. Jp

Comment

Working...
                        X