For Sale, repairable Bullneck Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale, repairable Bullneck Frame

Just found a 46-47 Bullneck Frame and I have no use for it. The Dash Mount was repaired but I think it will either need to be redone or in my opinion the frame is so nice the neck should just be replaced. Except for the above mentioned dash mount and a missing Toolbox Strap the rest of the frame is stock uncut with all loops, footboard tabs, rear stand loops and all numbers are intact and readable. The whole motor mount bracket from top to bottom is original untouched also. The underside is also nice with minimal scrapes and just a little flattening from curb jumping. NO SHIPPING and a $3000 price tag and it is located in southern New England 3 hours from Rhinebeck but I really don't think it will last untill then. Send me a PM and I can email photos

The Frame mentioned above is gone...Along with this Frame came some real real nice original 47 parts as this was a project that was abandoned. I have a nice complete original chrome plated steel Air Cleaner with Tag, original Chrome Springer Horn, Front and Rear nice straight Crashbars that look to be original paint, a nice black barn fresh early style Tombstone with all original glass, black two light dash cover with original glass, a repairable 47 speedo with original face, original paint chainguard, original paint toolbox with key, nice original FOX tank Emblems and a mint original paint Cycleray. Anybody interested in the whole lot for 3500? I'm still looking for and early pair of Knuckle Footboards to trade?

Comment

The parts above are gone. I'm almost at the bottom of the barrel after 35 years of collecting. Next up a few larger things i don't want to ship but would deliver to Rhinebeck. One pair of sixties shovel Sparkling Burgandy front and rear original paint fenders in good to fair condition. I don't have the tanks and these would be good for an original paint barn bike. I think the front fender has the -68 front running light $400.....Also have a NOS not repop ..NOS Winter Windshield and I believe it is the slightly smaller 45 version with the rounded top plexiglass shown on page 470 of the HD restoration guide but I could be wrong?. I have the lower springs and the springer springs top guard $500. And my last -48 Pan offset Springer barn fresh original black without brake $2250. Also have a friend who has a very nice complete late style large port set of Knuckle Heads. They are partially restored with freshly parkerized tins. No broken fins or mounts. I think the valves need to be ground and installed. If someone offered him GOOD money for them I think he will get them to Rhinebeck. If seriously interested I'll give you his number. Anything else anybody is looking for ?

Comment

Working...
      X