1928 Harley Davidson JDH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1928 Harley Davidson JDH

I found this on craigslist Lincoln, NE and thought it might be worth passing along to the forum. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, and don't believe it's a scam but on craigslist you never know. Usually with a phone number included, it's a valid ad.

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/mcy/2322367102.html

Cheers,
    Brian
    AMCA# 14373
    "I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles" -Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer.

1928 Harley Davidson JDH

Brian, did you get a load of that description?

"A side note for all the local derelict loosers here in mayberry.

NO you cant come over and test ride it!
    NO you cant bring your crack whore girl friend over and have her pose on it!
    NO I wont trade for a 48 pan head basket case and some cash.

Go back to drinking beer, smoking pot and stealing from the railroad."

Comment

I got a chuckle out of that one...
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
        I got a chuckle out of that one...
        That is Larry's JDH. It is alot of money but it is a great machine!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dave, I wasn't laughing at the price. He might even be on the lower end price wise for a JDH nowadays. His derelict losers from Mayberry comments were priceless!!!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

I saw that, sswaney! The funny thing was when I first spotted the ad, the "derelict" reference wasn't included yet. He must have added that in response to certain replies he received. Classic. Next time I post an ad on craigslist, I think I'll include his "rant" in the text of my ad, although I may consider correcting the spelling of "loosers" :-) HAHAHA. I wondered if someone here might already know of the seller and/or bike. Cheers! Brian
            AMCA# 14373
            "I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles" -Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer.

Comment

Brian
              I do know of the guy and the bike. But if your buying you had better contact him through the craigslist ad.
              I'm not sure if he is an AMCA member or not but I don't want to post his contact info here in case he might not appreciate it.

And I didn't know they even had "loosers" in Mayberry!

Comment

Working...
              X