1935 VLD Project, Wishbone Frame, Offset Springers and more For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1935 VLD Project, Wishbone Frame, Offset Springers and more For Sale

A good friend in Mass. has a 35 VLD rolling project bike he is selling. It is missing the dash, Headlight, Horn, front fender and Toolbox among other small things. The wheels were redone and it has new tires. It does have a nice rebuildable motor and trans. The original VL Frame and springer look straight and the brakes are complete. The bars and rear fender are really nice. He wants $6000 for it and if there is enough interest he might part it out. Also parting out another project... Wishbone Chopper Frame with all tabs and loops but needs tons of cosmetics for $850. Also new V-Twing Offset Springer $1100, Original HD 48 Offset extended 2 over with front brake-offers?, nice 46-48 Offset bars, 41-46 original Big Twin Flathead tanks with original emblems.....WANTED, trade or I have cash...I need a set of front and rear 47FL wide brace fenders. I have a nice salvageable 36EL Front fender to trade towards the 47 fenders.

Are the bars separate and if so how much?

Comment

would like pics of frame if ya could
      Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Would also like to see pictures of wishbone frame. Thanks

Bob Rice #6738
        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

chief348@juno.com Send me an email and I will get photos on Tuesday. Sorry but I forgot about the Holiday weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X