Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-conditioned Hydraglide FORK unit w/drum brake: CLEAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-conditioned Hydraglide FORK unit w/drum brake: CLEAN!

Was saving this in case I wanted to bring my '58 Panhead back to stock, I see that isn't going to happen! This is a beautiful unit, not installed since re-conditioned. Fresh black paint on sliders and trees. Trees are pre'60, yes...Hydraglide!

I have the cowbells, risers, riser link, original upper/front tin 1950-'54 steel (Unpainted & 9.5 out 10 condition). Fork tubes are original raw steel and perfect. This front end is assembled. Ready to install. I'll be away beginning Thursday 5/4 thru 5/7. I can have pics upon my return 5/8.

Bobber59

Can you send a picture to ransteinhardt@yahoo.com, and how much?

Comment

WHTAXL..........

I have another AMCA member VERY interested! She is waiting more pics also. I will send you some pics here by tomorrow, Sunday. Should this other member bow out (she is a serious potential buyer!)...I will offer this front end to you. I'll hold off on providing you with my asking price until/if I can extend you the opportunity to purchase this beautiful Hydra Glide front end. Thanks for the inquiry. Until tomorrow......

Jim "Bobber59"

Comment

SOLD!

SOLD! To a very nice HD riding Lady outta' Fairbanks, Alaska! Thank you...you know who you are!

Jim

Comment

Working...
        X