1973 FLH Electra Glide For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 FLH Electra Glide For Sale

I have a nice 1973 FLH which I picked up from the original owner. Everything works on it, starts and runs great. New battery, original paint. For pictures and more details please visit http://www.roguehawg.com or email gene@roguehawg.com. $8000.00.
    Gene Nelson
    www.roguehawg.com

73 Flh

hi
    I am very interested in your bike.
    is it still available?
    if so, please email me some more detailed pics.
    shin@memenet.or.jp.

Comment

Yes it is still availible, I have put on some new Dunlop tires on it since listing the motorcycle for sale. Photos and description at www.roguehawg.com .
      Gene Nelson
      www.roguehawg.com

Comment

It would help a lot if any of the features on your site worked. Been there 3 times and can't see anything but the initial page.
        AMCA 15783

Comment

His site works fine for me!
          Robbie
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
            It would help a lot if any of the features on your site worked. Been there 3 times and can't see anything but the initial page.
            I am very sorry that you experiienced difficulty on my website but I have checked it a few times on other computers it it seemed to work just fine. Just click the _Hawg Parts and Bikes_ button on the left side of your screen and it should work for you unless there is a problem with your browser. If you are still experiencing difficulty please email me directly and I will try to help.
            Gene
            gene@roguehawg.com
            Gene Nelson
            www.roguehawg.com

Comment

Works Fine here in Southern Maine Nice MC !!!

Comment

I guess my computer just doesn't like your website for some reason. I just went back and clicked on your link again. On the left hand side (black background) the only thing showing there is the photo of the T-Shirt wrapped around the motor. I clicked on everything on that page and the only thing that responded was the white "T shirts for sale". Oh well. Not interested in buying anyway, just wanted to see what it looked like.
                AMCA 15783

Comment

Originally posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
                  I guess my computer just doesn't like your website for some reason. I just went back and clicked on your link again. On the left hand side (black background) the only thing showing there is the photo of the T-Shirt wrapped around the motor. I clicked on everything on that page and the only thing that responded was the white "T shirts for sale". Oh well. Not interested in buying anyway, just wanted to see what it looked like.
                  I just did a couple of things different when I loaded my website. If you have the time please check out my page and see if the website works for you now.
                  Gene
                  www.roguehawg.com
                  Gene Nelson
                  www.roguehawg.com

Comment

Hi Gene, whatever you did made all the difference in the world. I can now access every portion of the site. Not sure why I couldn't before but thanks for making the change. Kevin
                    AMCA 15783

Comment

I won't get too technical but I reloaded it and wrote over the old html and it worked. Sometimes you get lucky and it is an easy fix. Thank you for giving me the heads up and the report.
                      Gene
                      Gene Nelson
                      www.roguehawg.com

Comment

Thank you to all who emailed me about this FLH. I have sold it to a fellow AMCA member in South Carolina, Thank you.
                        Gene
                        www.roguehawg.com
                        Gene Nelson
                        www.roguehawg.com

Comment

I hope to see it in Denton or on the road.
                          Lonnie Campbell #9908
                          South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Originally posted by roguehawg View Post
                            I have a nice 1973 FLH which I picked up from the original owner. Everything works on it, starts and runs great. New battery, original paint. For pictures and more details please visit http://www.roguehawg.com or email gene@roguehawg.com. $8000.00.
                            Thank you to all who inquired about this motorcycle but it has been SOLD. Thank you. Gene
                            Gene Nelson
                            www.roguehawg.com

Comment

Working...
                            X