Two 18 in stock Harley Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew N. Olse View Post
    I will bid 40 dollars and a tin of christmas sugar cookies, but you have to pay the shipping.
    I hope you all keep you day Job.
    WillardSmarts H-D Parts $ Sale
    Ogden Utah. Jeff & Claudia AMCA 9583
    (801)920-9574

Comment

You may not remember, Jeff and Claudia, but we have done business in the past (XA front end) and I was satisfied. You must realize that this, though, is a tough crowd and if you leave the slightest opportunity to make a joke, we will run with it. I'm still trying to peddle the original air out of a set of old H-D tires but I know better than to put it out for bid here. Rgds, Lonnie
      Lonnie Campbell #9908
      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

say,whats the patina like on that original air??
        www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
          You may not remember, Jeff and Claudia, but we have done business in the past (XA front end) and I was satisfied. You must realize that this, though, is a tough crowd and if you leave the slightest opportunity to make a joke, we will run with it. I'm still trying to peddle the original air out of a set of old H-D tires but I know better than to put it out for bid here. Rgds, Lonnie
          Yes Lonnie we do remember you and are glad that you liked the front end. Hey did you hear about the guy throwing his shoe at President Bush? Guess he figured he'd be better off in shoe bussiness. Claudia AMCA 9583
          (801)920-9574

Comment

Crack me up!

A little light-hearted fun is OK, we should be cognizant however of being hurtful....there is just too much of that already in our community at-large. I actually am really confused on why we sometimes pick on one person so dogmatically (is this even a word???

A set price is a better way to go, whatever the rules call for 'is the RULE'S and I profess to NOT KNOW THEM!!!

But, the stuffiness that is sometimes displayed in this club seems to be taking a breather on this thread..I LIKE that!!!

Comment

Selling on the Classified ad board

I have some health problems instead of leaving them for may family who i know will toss it. You can ask a member that contacted me about my indian books for sale. we talked and i mentioned he and i both know whay they go for i am not selling them to make money. Today hr told me he cant afford to be paying top dollar like Ebay i eold him just tell me what hear indian u have and make a offer any offer but i am not squeese any one here ir i would go to ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by 68 shovelhead View Post
                I have some health problems instead of leaving them for may family who i know will toss it. You can ask a member that contacted me about my indian books for sale. we talked and i mentioned he and i both know whay they go for i am not selling them to make money. Today hr told me he cant afford to be paying top dollar like Ebay i eold him just tell me what hear indian u have and make a offer any offer but i am not squeese any one here ir i would go to ebay.
                68Shovelhead

Hope all is OK with you. God bless.

Jim "Bobber59"

Comment

Originally posted by willardsmarts h-d parts View Post
                  I have a clean set of Harley-Davidson 18 in star hub Wheels. Tires are Old new Good Year New Tubs. High bidder email me at willardsmarts@comcast.net Jeff AMCA 9583
                  Thanks You Wheels sold Claudia AMCA 9583
                  (801)920-9574

Comment

Working...
                  X