Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 FLH special edition Shovelhead for sale

image4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg

I'm posting this for a good friend of mine so I'll do my best to describe it. 1984 Special Edition, the motor was completely done approximately 5 years ago and has a about 5000 miles on the rebuild to give a round off estimate. The motor was done by a professional shop in Glenside PA. It is one of his daily drivers and it runs, shifts and does everything it was designed to do. The seat was redone around the same time, the windshield is aftermarket and has been cut down. I have personally road this bike on several occasions and was not disappointed. The asking price is $9500.00 O.B.O.

4/5/23 We had to take this bike off the market because as Murphy's law would have it, the starter took a dump and had to be replaced. It now has been replaced and is back on the market and can be delivered to Oley PA at the end of this month if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by murph; 04-05-2023, 05:24 PM.
    1959 XLCH

Hey Murph, nice shovel! Engine work done in Glenside? The place the closed? Near the Septa overpass? How do I get see the bike? Thanks! Loch

Comment

4/5/23 We had to take this bike off the market because as Murphy's law would have it, the starter took a dump and had to be replaced. It now has been replaced and is back on the road and back on the market and can be delivered to Oley PA at the end of this month if anyone is interested.
      1959 XLCH

Comment

Working...
      X