Selling 5 motorcycles for an estate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 5 motorcycles for an estate.

1938 UL bobber mint, 1946 FL Knucklehead restored, 1947 FL Knucklehead restored, 1956 FLH Panhead with 1947 LE sidecar restored, 1957 FLH Panhead restored. These bikes are immaculate and all are titled, registered and run. If you are interested send me a message. The only bike not for sale is the 1968 Shovelhead bobber. They will be on display at the Viking Chapter AMCA meet June 9th 10th and 11th at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Come and see them. Jerry

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...YH37iJKLEe9nSY

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...4baQPEb9NOWPzF

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMlzMg97LWG0i54oeS5v9npbvYH37iJKLEe9nSY
    Last edited by Jerry Wieland; 05-17-2022, 10:27 PM.

Jerry, Would you please post the photos (1956 panhead) in some other form? I'm having trouble getting to them through the link provided. I'm not very computer savvy so it needs to be easy. Thanks in advance......Smitty

Comment

The link doesn't work for me either. Maybe upload one pic of each bike for interest? The UL bobber intrigues me but I'm sure out of my price range.
      AMCA #41287
      1971 Sprint SS350 project
      1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
      1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
      1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
      96" Evo Softail self built chopper
      2012 103" Road King "per diem"
      plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

Originally posted by joe fxs fxr View Post
        The link doesn't work for me either. Maybe upload one pic of each bike for interest? The UL bobber intrigues me but I'm sure out of my price range.
        All of these bikes are at least as pristine as the UL and for sure I have to get as much for the estate as I can. For some reason I cannot get a link up that will work and I do not yet understand why. The motorcycles are 40 miles from me so in a few days I will go up there and get pictures.

Comment

Here is a picture of the 1946 FL. This bike was found 40 years ago in a chicken coop near Hammond< Wisconsin. It was restored from an original bike and has matching case numbers and original serial number. It is titled and registered, All of the bikes are in this condition or better.

Larry's 1946.jpg

Comment

Can I get pics or working link and a price on the 38 and 46 please?
            sean@templecoffee.com
            916-549-1410

thanks
            sean

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
              Here is a picture of the 1946 FL. This bike was found 40 years ago in a chicken coop near Hammond< Wisconsin. It was restored from an original bike and has matching case numbers and original serial number. It is titled and registered, All of the bikes are in this condition or better.

Larry's 1946.jpg
              Can I get pics or working link and a price on the 38 and 46 please?
              sean@templecoffee.com
              916-549-1410

thanks
              sean

Comment

I do not know if it is this website or google that is not allowing me to post videos but here I posted it on facebook. This link will take you to one of the AMCA facebook pages and you will have to scroll down until you find the video under my name - Jerry Wieland. It is the best I can do for now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/71952452378
                Last edited by Jerry Wieland; 05-18-2022, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Beautiful bikes! I'm sure they will bring top dollar. Condolences on the loss of your friend.
                  AMCA #41287
                  1971 Sprint SS350 project
                  1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
                  1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
                  1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
                  96" Evo Softail self built chopper
                  2012 103" Road King "per diem"
                  plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

Jerry, I'm not a facebook member or whatever they're called and have no idea how to look up something on there. I would be grateful if somehow you could get a picture of the 56 either on here or through my Email HDSmitty03@yahoo.com. I have been looking for a 56 for sometime and try to follow every lead. Thanks....Smitty

Comment

Smitty, I'm not on Facebook either, but I "borrowed" my wife's account and looked at the bikes. I took screenshots of the video. Not the best, but better than nothing.

Bikes for sale - 56FLH 1.JPG

Bikes for sale - 56FLH 2.JPG

Eric Olson
                      Membership #18488

Comment

Here's the other bikes:

Bikes for sale - 38UL.JPG

Bikes for sale - 46FL.JPG

Bikes for sale - 47FL.JPG

Bikes for sale - 57FLH.JPG

Bikes for sale - 68 Shovel.JPG
                        Eric Olson
                        Membership #18488

Comment

Thanks a lot Eric. I appreciate it. I can answer most questions about the bikes. Jerry

Comment

Eric, Thank You for posting the pictures, very much appreciated. A Fine looking collection of bikes. Someone sent an Email to me that says 1956 but since I didn't know the sender (not Jerry) I didn't open it as I was advised not to open anything from someone I didn't know/recognize. Better safe than sorry and all that. Jerry, if you have any additional information (asking price, contact info etc.)and would send it to me , I would be grateful. Thanks in advance......Smitty

Comment

Price ???????????
                              #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                              X