Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1946 Harley Davidson Sidecar for sale - needs an enthusiast to complete restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1946 Harley Davidson Sidecar for sale - needs an enthusiast to complete restoration

For sale is a Harley Davidson 1946 Sidecar I'd say approximately 95% of parts needed for complete restoration are here plus the extras. Price for an AMCA member $4,000, I would prefer not to sell to someone who will part this lot out. message through this link or e-mail at m_torchia@comcast.net
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

where are you located? i am interested.

Comment

Current location is Alameda CA, moving to Florida currently. Best to contact me with text or mobile number as i have 7-8 days of travel ahead. Mobile # (510) 846-8404 e-mail is in add, but i will not have much connectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by mict18046 View Post
        Current location is Alameda CA, moving to Florida currently. Best to contact me with text or mobile number as i have 7-8 days of travel ahead. Mobile # (510) 846-8404 e-mail is in add, but i will not have much connectivity.
        i left a voice mail. please call me so we can make a deal. thanks

Comment

I am sorry you decided not to sell your sidecar. I was hoping to get it for my wife for xmas.

Comment

Working...
          X