Beautiful 1970 FLH For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful 1970 FLH For Sale

Greetings, I have an amazing original condition 1970 Harley FLH in sparkling green for sale. i am second owner & did a ground-up AMCA quality restoration on this bike approximately (11) years ago. Have since put on 3000 miles. Bike is 100% original except for NEW modern tires and carb, however original Tillotson carb is included. The bike starts very easy, runs like new, and has striking original appearance. I've rebuilt many bikes over the years, including AMCA senior class projects, and only kept this one because of its comfort, reliability and originality. Over 20k invested, looking for 15k or best reasonable offer. If seriously interested, I can send pics. Thank you for reading.... trpozzuto@gmail.com Western Pa.

Hey Todd, sounds like a real beauty ! I'm from central PA and a member of the Allegheny Mtn. Chapter located in Latrobe PA. If you could Private Message me some pics of her, I could forward them on to our members to get the word out if you'd like ? Twister the Fitter / Tim

Comment

Hi Tim, sure, i'd be happy to! let me know number or email address and I will forward right away. thanks again Todd p

Comment

Hey Todd, I'm listed here on the forum as Twister the Fitter, that you could PM me. That way, I can give you my email address then. Thanks, Tim

Comment

Hey Todd, just sent you 2 P.M.'s, did you get them ? Tim

Comment

Working...
          X