1952 Panhead Frame for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 Panhead Frame for sale or trade

I have a real nice greasy grungy untouched 1952 Panhead frame that looks like a barn fresh original for $4,000.
    It has a lot of the original 1038 CP hardware attached along with the upper motor mount with choke rod and lever and the brake crosshaft. Or I will trade up or down for either a 1948 frame in the same condition and i'm also looking for a 49FL motor somewhere here in the northeast with a title or recent registration for a friend. Can meet you at the fall STAFFORD SPRINGS Swap Meet in CT Sunday October 27th. PM me if there is anything Pan or Knuckle you are looking for as I still have a few things left and I can bring it along. Still have that original late 47 Knuckle frame with all the repairs done by Don in MD and dropped the price to $4500 at Stafford. I also have one extra nice complete and all together original early 50's Glide front end complete from the handlebar risers, steering damper along with the front tin, headlight with the original T-3 "MOTORCYCLE" headlight bulb and down to the brake drum including the cable tube and axle plus original lug nuts. It is minus the two filler panel tins, fender and wheel for only $800. Late 57 maybe 58 Pan Speedo with a crusty bezel but it has never been opened and it has a real nice original face. The tenths work but the needle only moves a little bit when spun by a drill, nice speedo to fill a hole for a barn bike basket only $350. I Need a 49 speedo in the same cond and will trade. CLEANING HOUSE, NO shipping. 46EL
    Last edited by 46EL; 10-11-2019, 06:51 AM.

I have a few dozen items listed on the Hartford CT Craigslist under STAFFORD SPRINGS, Motorcycle Parts, "Knucklehead, Panhead". CLEANING HOUSE and I MIGHT ship some of the smaller items AFTER Stafford on the 27th.
    That depends on how busy I am in November. 46EL

Comment

Looking for a complete clutch pedal assy and a late 38-39 oil tank for a friends 39UL build. Have cash or will trade towards anything I have listed above. 46EL

Comment

Do you still have the 52 frame.

Comment

Sent you a PM, Jp/46EL

Comment

Smitty- In the PM I sent you I forgot to mention that I also have the late
            51 Frame that has been gone through and is ready to go.
            Just dropped the price on that one down to only $2750 cash and carry.....
            And the real nice looking 58 3R Transmission complete from the kicker pedal down to the 4 unbroken mounting studs with a nice original black painted clutch arm is now ONLY $900 bucks for the Holidays Black Friday Sale..! ! ! 46EL
            Last edited by 46EL; 11-25-2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Just to keep things clear, John......I am still the REAL Smitty!!

Comment

Still looking for a 48 Springer, the one with the hole in the stem for the neck lock.
                I have an early barn fresh looking Big Twin 39 Springer with a #3 front leg that is nice and complete that I will trade.
                Or a late 39 BT Springer with a #4 front leg to trade or for sale also, thanks, 46

Comment

Working...
                X