Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1958FLH Duo-Glide unrestored old repaint good rider.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958FLH Duo-Glide unrestored old repaint good rider.

I’m offering my 58FLH which only drops oil where it’s supposed too. The engine runs clean no leaks or Smokey exhaust, Transmission doesn’t drop oil as it was rebuilt about 15 yrs ago and this MC rides perfect for a 61yo machine. It’s no spit polished MC by no means and was maintained to enjoy riding. The original leather buddy seat and helper springs will go with the MC as a leather solo seat is currently on it and goes along with the MC. A rebuilt speedometer with 800 miles also will be part of the sale. The speedo on the MC was a replacement original speedo I had put on while waiting for the rebuilt one to come back. Estimated mileage would be below 50k from previous notary and current notarized documents. For additional photos and required information call or email myself. 610-823-5845 or M.planer@verizon.net I’m in S/E Pa. Firm price of $21,000 Merlin
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Magic View Post
    I’m offering my 58FLH which only drops oil where it’s supposed too. The engine runs clean no leaks or Smokey exhaust, Transmission doesn’t drop oil as it was rebuilt about 15 yrs ago and this MC rides perfect for a 61yo machine. It’s no spit polished MC by no means and was maintained to enjoy riding. The original leather buddy seat and helper springs will go with the MC as a leather solo seat is currently on it and goes along with the MC. A rebuilt speedometer with 800 miles also will be part of the sale. The speedo on the MC was a replacement original speedo I had put on while waiting for the rebuilt one to come back. Estimated mileage would be below 50k from previous notary and current notarized documents. For additional photos and required information call or email myself. 610-823-5845 or M.planer@verizon.net I’m in S/E Pa. Firm price of $21,000 Merlin
    Nice bike. Good luck w the sale 👍🏻

Comment

Working...
    X