Harley JD VL era period correct bobber fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley JD VL era period correct bobber fenders

On the Hartford CT Craigslist Motorcycle Parts section I have a pair of (mystery to me?) what look like JD and or VL maybe mismatched fenders for sale. Just search for "Harely JD VL". Might be good enough for a vintage period correct inexpensive bobber build for something different?? Nice old black patina paint with pin stripes that can be easily matched to a set of gas tanks. Check them out and if interested make me a good offer and I will deliver them to the Terryville CT Swap Meet next Friday August 2nd. 46el
    PS; I'll trade these two fenders for a pair of VL and early Knuckle rebuildable Fork Rockers. The ones without the bosses for the grease fittings. Or trade for a 46-47 front head aluminum rocker housing. no junk please. I also just found a 38EL one year only Oil Pump that is mint and very very complete still attached to the very badly busted and most probably NOT repairable right side case with 38 belly numbers. TRADE for a mint restoration quality 6 inch air cleaner or a snout type Intake Cover right side for a 37-38 OHV.
    Last edited by 46EL; 07-28-2019, 05:50 AM.
Working...
X