Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1948 Panhead Parts, Frame, Springer, Tanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1948 Panhead Parts, Frame, Springer, Tanks.

I know of some Panhead parts that have been salted away in dry storage for years that are for sale cash and carry in Tannersville, NY 12485. Helping a friend sell his early version 1948 Pan frame that looks perfect and only needs neck lock repair or replacement from what I see $3500. 48 Springer with the 48 neck lock hole in the stem that looks barn fresh original with nice correct and tight fitting rockers, black springs all together, no brake, no shock etc for $3500. And a set of 48-51 style gas tanks clean and straight with no bondo. Have perfect original paint undented FOX tank emblems and correct original 1948 tall Eaton Gas Caps, 4spd shift gate and lever with gas shutoff all in real nice condition but patina wise the tanks have hideous looking old 1970's metalflake ORANGE paint for $2500. ......OR a slightly discounted $9K package deal for all 3 pieces. NO Shipping, NO photos and NO long distance relationships etc. Just PM me and i'll give you his phone number and go look. I saw all this stuff yesterday 5-26-19 and it is the real deal and I personally guarantee it. 46EL
    Last edited by 46EL; 05-27-2019, 06:14 AM.

all gone, 46EL

Comment

NO SHIPPING but I could bring some of this stuff to the local chopper swap meet in CT on July 7th. Found a real nice original 48 pan rear fender front half (no flap) and a set of 49 Fenders and a NOS Sargent Stripe set in the original box. 39-46 rear flap. NOS stainless muffler cover and a pair of NOS 49 Pan Spotlights. Plus a few different versions of 48, 49 and 50-52 Pan original frames, 41-46, 47 and 48 to 50 BT OHV Gas Tanks and a lot more stuff. Also found a few more 16" black and chrome star hub wheels, and 18" stepped and non stepped hub wheels, front fender lights and Knuckle tall spotlights, mint original springer shock, 41-57 mint toolbox and more. NEED a 46-47 EL FL front rocker box. located in southern New England and no shipping please.

Comment

I have a real nice 36-37 BT Rear Brake Foot Lever with the 2 only bottom holes that I will trade for the front 46-47 Rocker Box I need. 46EL

Comment

I just took in trade a mint early Knucklehead style GUIDE PH-6 Front Fender Light that works.
          It has real nice restoration quality chrome cover that is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 because it does have some very minimal hairline scratches
          The PH-6 is about a number 7 as far as being readable along with a nice #2 in a
          circle on top original lens that is NOT milky white like the ones I see on ebay people are passing off as originals.
          The base is mint unbroken with good threads but I do not have a suitable fender gasket for a restoration.
          It does have an original NOS lens base gasket from my NOS collection of misc hardware.
          Asking $950 as the ones I see on ebay with repop lenses are selling for $650.
          Can deliver any of this stuff to Terryville CT on 8-1 or 8-2 2019.
          Also have a -49 NOS Stainless muffler cover with mount strap for $950.
          Panhead short stem NOS OEM GUIDE Spotlights $950 and a pair and NOS 6 piece Sargent Stripes in the box for $350.
          NOS -58 exhaust slinkys in the box $300.
          Still cleaning out my entire collection so let me know what you might be looking for
          and I can deliver it to Terryville as mentioned above. Have some real nice -49 fenders and a 49 Glide that is very complete and MORE! 46EL
          Last edited by 46EL; 07-12-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=46EL;182168]I just took in trade a mint early Knucklehead style GUIDE PH-6 Front Fender Light that works.
            It has real nice restoration quality chrome cover that is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 because it does have some very minimal hairline scratches
            The PH-6 is about a number 7 as far as being readable along with a nice #2 in a
            circle on top original lens that is NOT milky white like the ones I see on ebay people are passing off as originals.
            The base is mint unbroken with good threads but I do not have a suitable fender gasket for a restoration.
            It does have an original NOS lens base gasket from my NOS collection of misc hardware.
            Asking $950 as the ones I see on ebay with repop lenses are selling for $650.
            Can deliver any of this stuff to Terryville CT on 8-1 or 8-2 2019.
            Also have a -49 NOS Stainless muffler cover with mount strap for $950.
            Panhead short stem NOS OEM GUIDE Spotlights $950 and a pair and NOS 6 piece Sargent Stripes in the box for $350.
            NOS -58 exhaust slinkys in the box $300.
            Still cleaning out my entire collection so let me know what you might be looking for
            and I can deliver it to Terryville as mentioned above. Have some real nice -49 fenders and a 49 Glide that is very complete and MORE! 46EL[/QUOTE
            ..........All this stuff above except the muffler Cover is gone. I have two Pan Frames left 1948 and 1951 that were totally gone through by Don in MD on the Hartford CT Craigslist site under motorcycle by searching "Panhead". They are both ready to go except for new paint.
            Cash and carry only from Connecticut only $3,000 each for AMCA Members. Price for these frames on ebay are from 3500 to 4500 bucks. Anybody out there??/ 46EL

Comment

How much for the 37 rear brake 951-830-0393 john

Comment

Working...
              X