Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1916 HD J For Sale (stripped down) Offers $20k

Hello,
    I am selling my 1916 HD J due to other projects on the go. Bike was purchased from Wellington New Zealand 5 years ago and I have stripped it down. I have started to work on the bike and have found replacement parts and have replaced the seat post in the frame amongst other things. New rims (have old rims) and bought new spokes and purchased new white tires and tubes. Engine and Trannie are partly complete and will need full strip down and rebuild. I also side car frame which came with the bike. Engine # 8914M
    Will forward pictures if anyone is interested.
    mcdj1@telus.net
    Mark

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Last edited by mark dejager; 05-25-2019, 11:03 AM.

what is the location?

Comment

Calgary Alberta, Canada.

Comment

1916 HD J for sale has now been SOLD

Originally posted by mark dejager View Post
        Hello,
        I am selling my 1916 HD J due to other projects on the go. Bike was purchased from Wellington New Zealand 5 years ago and I have stripped it down. I have started to work on the bike and have found replacement parts and have replaced the seat post in the frame amongst other things. New rims (have old rims) and bought new spokes and purchased new white tires and tubes. Engine and Trannie are partly complete and will need full strip down and rebuild. I also side car frame which came with the bike. Engine # 8914M
        Will forward pictures if anyone is interested.
        mcdj1@telus.net
        Mark

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
        My 1916 has now been SOLD to a great Canadian.
        Safe biking you al.

Comment

Working...
        X