No announcement yet.

Parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for a complete VL clutch assembly. Got one?

Comment

See post #12

Comment

?????

Originally posted by HDSmitty View Post
        See post #12
        What does that mean?

Comment

Check mail box. Sent PM.

Thanks!

Comment

It means that, as of my post on May 20, the person who had originally offered the stuff for sale had not responded to the many inquiries for more information. Probably a dead thread at this point unless he elects to respond. Hope this helps.....Smitty

Comment

Selling may not be fun, but at least give it a half-assed effort, 'digging4treasure. Teaser posts like this are bad for the hobby.
              Last edited by exeric; 11-13-2019, 05:12 PM.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Hey a new member here looking for a rear cylinder head in good condition for my 58 Pan. I would consider buying front and back if you had a set that you didn't want to separate. Thanks, any info would be appreciated for my search.

Comment

Would you happen to know where I could find a good frame for my '47 WL?

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Since this thread has turned into a general "looking for..." thread, I'd like to add that I'm looking for some original paint '57 FLH tins. Any color will work, at this point. My new bike seems to be all original except the painted fenders and tanks. I have stuff to trade, or will buy outright. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X