No announcement yet.

Parting out two 46+47 Knuckle Baskets with no motors, some JD parts and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out two 46+47 Knuckle Baskets with no motors, some JD parts and more

I took 2 knuckle baskets in trade and i'm parting them out as I don't have suitable motors for them . One is a 41-46 Bullneck and the other is a late 47 and both look like all the work needed was done to them and they might be ready to use/build. CASH + CARRY only at this time from southern New England very close to where the Hebron CT AMCA Swap Meet was held until recently. Most of it is very nice expensive stuff, (and i'm not interested in selling the entire pile for 30 cents on the dollar please) things like original paint toolboxes and rear stands. 41-46 and 47 only OHV Gas tanks and some wide brace fenders. Offset springers, original paint shocks, cycleray headlights, front fender lights, offset bars complete, black and chrome face springer horns. front and rear brake assemblies, 39, 48, 49 and some other 4 spd trans I have here for sale. nice black wheels and some have nice tires ready for Pan/Knuckle barn bike builds. I also have some stepped and non stepped 18" wheels and inline brazed early bars, still have my early 49 pan frame that needs minimal cosmetic work and i'm down to ONLY 3K for that one. still have a couple of 38-39 #3 springers as well as seat t's, seat posts, clutch pedals, 40 and up oil tanks, etc etc etc and more. cleaning house! come over and take a look and no shipping until after the Terryville meet IF there is anything left. Still have my 37UL (no Title) TROG bike pile of parts and i'm down to 5K for that rebuildable matching number 37UL motor that is all together with a M-51 Linkert and a 32E Gen. also have one last USA made 36EL repop frame i'll blow out right now for the 2K I paid for it just to make some room. I also picked up a small pile of JD stuff like a late front fender and a bunch of motor internals and more stuff like generators if anyone locally to avoid shipping is interested in making a good offer on. Also have what looks like an original VL chain guard for sale. 28-29 JD front fork leg and leg only. PM me if you are a local buyer!

Message sent
    Still searching for that 45.....

Comment

price & pics of an 18" step hub wheel please

Comment

Right now I have 3 different stepped hub wheels and prices and condition varies. You are welcome to come and take a look to see what I have. The matched pair I have might not make it to this weekend as someone from Long Island will be here 5-9-19 to look at them. 46EL

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
          Right now I have 3 different stepped hub wheels and prices and condition varies. You are welcome to come and take a look to see what I have. The matched pair I have might not make it to this weekend as someone from Long Island will be here 5-9-19 to look at them. 46EL
          that's a long drive from Oregon for me.
          I would need them shipped.

Comment

[QUOTE=knucklehead 61;180496]that's a long drive from Oregon for me.
            I would need them shipped.[/QUOTE
            Read the third sentence in my ad. 46EL

Comment

[QUOTE=46EL;180501]
              Originally posted by knucklehead 61 View Post
              that's a long drive from Oregon for me.
              I would need them shipped.[/QUOTE
              Read the third sentence in my ad. 46EL
              ha
              ha
              ha

*M.A.D.*

Comment

ha ha ha ??? Nothing funny intended. I got myself into a jam where I needed some room and some $$$ real quick for another knuckle pile i'm looking at Saturday morning. If I did not get back to you sorry but I have busy with spring cleaning as well as finding some motorcycle parts recently. I'm booked the next two days with a few more buyers so I will see you at Terryville.

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
                  ha ha ha ??? Nothing funny intended. I got myself into a jam where I needed some room and some $$$ real quick for another knuckle pile i'm looking at Saturday morning. If I did not get back to you sorry but I have busy with spring cleaning as well as finding some motorcycle parts recently. I'm booked the next two days with a few more buyers so I will see you at Terryville.
                  Not poking fun of You 46EL, just laughing when some people just can't read the 'whole' description you posted up front about...CASH & CARRY! Good Luck with your sales EL.

*M.A.D.*
                  Last edited by JoJo357; 05-09-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Interested in step hub and 18 inch rims or just hub also any narrow or wide brace fenders need 1939 shift gate and seat T. Also early beehive tail light
                    Email
                    acemoto@me.com
                    Or cal
                    917-541-8400

Comment

I'll be here this weekend June 8th and 9th for any other cash and
                      carry guys who want anything listed above that I still might have.
                      I also have a real nice complete 49 date coded Pan 4spd Trans on Hartford CT Craigslist for ONLY $1250
                      plus an I-8 1958 3R trans that is also very complete for $1000. Both have unbroken cases and include Kicker and Clutch arms plus i'll throw in a clutch basket with each of them for the price quoted.
                      Plus I also just got a few other misc OHV things a friend dropped off here for me to get rid of.
                      PM me or if you have been here before and have my phone # call me any evening. 46EL/Jp

Comment

I picked up some more stuff this weekend. Plus a friend from NY dumped off a pile of misc stuff he wants me to unload.
                        Probably now have enough stuff to build fairly complete OHV 46, 47, 48 and 49 rolling chassis's along with OHV frames from late 38 up to early 1954, gas tanks from 1941 to 1950, wheels from 1936 up to 1960's 16", springers from 1938 #3 up to offset 46-48, lots of different year transmissions, springer brakes and some misc JD late cylinders and still have some NOS gingerbread from a -49 stainless muffler cover to Sargent stripes, Pan spotlights and still have that MINT PH-6 front fender light AND MORE all available at Terryville 8-1-19 or earlier if local in New England, no shipping

Comment

I think it's very generous, and thoughtful of you to make members aware of what you are helping to make available. There are many people that can benefit from those parts, and you have made that possible.
                          Eric Smith
                          AMCA #886

Comment

I'll also have some 18" stepped and non stepped hub wheels along with a few Springer Shocks, nice working springer horns, springer bars both brazed and offsets, 49 front and rear fenders and MORE. 46el

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                              I think it's very generous, and thoughtful of you to make members aware of what you are helping to make available. There are many people that can benefit from those parts, and you have made that possible.
                              Bought my first skirted Indian Chief barn bike in 1974 for $450. Then my first running 46 Knuckle a few years later. Hard to believe it has been 45 years and a lot of misc stuff has piled up here that needs a new home. Trying to downsize into a smaller home plus I don't ride anymore because of a bad back. Looking for something special as far as BT OHV let me know and I can bring it to T-Ville. 46EL
                              PS; still looking for a generic 46-47 OHV Front Rocker box and a pair or rockers for a 38 big twin springer, cash or trade.
                              Be in the covered building Thursday afternoon............
                              Last edited by 46EL; 07-24-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X