Harley Knucklehead + Panhead Frames for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Knucklehead + Panhead Frames for sale or trade

The 1945 Big Twin Frame is spoken for but I do still have the pan frame mentioned below.
    .............Also have a nice early 49 Pan frame that only needs some cosmetic work for $3900.
    CLEANING HOUSE and retiring and all my parts and un-finished projects are going! 46EL
    Last edited by 46EL; 06-30-2018, 02:44 PM.

I just had someone give up their $200 deposit on the 39 Frame I had for sale at Terryville.
    It needs a left rear axle plate and has curb jumping damage along with some heavy pitting in spots.
    Price now is 200 bucks less than the 3 grand I quoted a few of you at T"ville CT Friday.
    PLEASE, No long term long distance relationships and cash and carry only......NO SHIPPING.
    I also have a 37UL TROG project I am selling.
    Search Hartford CT Craigslist for "TROG" for photos etc. 46EL
    Last edited by 46EL; 08-06-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

The 39 frame for 2800 is gone. Next up is a V-Twin 51-1039 which is their generic 37 to 39 EL and UL brazed frame that is perfect for an inexpensive Big Twin bobber, chopper or TROG racer. It was lightly blasted and painted black and is ready to go for your project. Retail and ebay price is close to 2 grand. Cash and carry from Southern New England special price is $1,100 which is lower than dealer cost along with the blast and paint expense. Cleaning house and MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN, NO shipping!

Comment

I also want to let you know of a friends early 49 Pan Frame I had mentioned in the WANTED section a while back looking for a possible trade on a 48 frame.
        He found the 48 frame he needed and got a good deal so he will let the 49 frame go for 3500 bucks.
        And that is cash and carry only from Tannersville NY 12485.

Comment

Working...
        X