No announcement yet.

1939 Knucklehead Frame For Sale $4,750.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 Knucklehead Frame For Sale $4,750.

Doing a frame swap on a bike I just got and have an extra 39 Harley Big Twin Frame for sale. It needs a left rear axle plate and has indented bottom front tubes like most do. That left rear axle plate has heavy pitting as it probably sat in the dirt for a long time. There are a few other areas of the frame that has pitting but it probably will only require cosmetic work to fix. Untouched neck and sidecar loops. Right rear axle plate has a nice crisp#2. Neck is untouched with the numbers and hallmark on the LEFT side. Too busy to attend Oley but will bring it to the Stafford Springs CT Swap Meet this weekend 4-22-18 for $4750. I also have an extra set of stepped hub 18" wheels (expensive) and a 39 3R Trans with the correct early clutch complete from the trans plate to the kicker arm all original for $1850. Also have a nice complete maybe late 37 to 38 4spd from a running bike I don't need with an unbroken case all original for only $2750. If you are going to Stafford and are looking for something let me know as I have lots of misc stuff I don't need. Have some 18" non stepped hub wheels with new hub guts and decent tires for $400 to $500. Have some Cyclerays and a 39 tail light and a chromed original 46 boat tail also. Some restored 30's speedos and 37 and 38 dash covers and bases. Not going to Stafford? I'll bring stuff to Rhinebeck in June for you. NO Shipping. Also have a USA Made, (not taiwan) lightweight 36EL frame suitable for a TROG UL or EL build for $2500. 46-47 bullneck V-Twin frame for $1350 also. Just picked up a pile of 46 to 48 stuff also that I have not sorted out yet and more. CLEANING HOUSE! I also have an EARLY 38 Knuckle + UL FLAT bottom Oil Tank I don't need. I DO NEED a 39 1-2-N-3-4 Shift gate.
    Last edited by 46EL; 04-17-2018, 07:05 PM.

The 46-48 piled ended up being an original 46-47 Bullneck that is real nice except a missing tool box strap for $5,000.
    Also included is a nice original 46-7 offset with correct rockers in what looks like original unrestored condition for $2500.
    Plus a 38EL bottom end with mismatched cases (41 right) but perfect 38 numbers and New York registration along with repop FL cylinders and big port 46 heads that are nice and complete. Was a running motor a few years ago. everything including the intake and linkert plus a 32E for only $7500.
    Located in NY State if someone wants to deal directly with my friend Alan before Stafford Springs..
    PM me and I will give you his phone number, he already said No shipping so please don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
      The 46-48 piled ended up being an original 46-47 Bullneck that is real nice except a missing tool box strap for $5,000.
      Also included is a nice original 46-7 offset with correct rockers in what looks like original unrestored condition for $2500.
      Plus a 38EL bottom end with mismatched cases (41 right) but perfect 38 numbers and New York registration along with repop FL cylinders and big port 46 heads that are nice and complete. Was a running motor a few years ago. everything including the intake and linkert plus a 32E for only $7500.
      Located in NY State if someone wants to deal directly with my friend Alan before Stafford Springs..
      PM me and I will give you his phone number, he already said No shipping so please don't ask.
      *****The frame, springer and 38 mismatched motor are all sold. *****

Comment

I'm down to 3500 cash and carry for the repairable 39 Knuckle frame mentioned above in detail.
        Located in southern New England 2-1/2 hours from NYC, Boston or Albany. 46EL
        Last edited by 46EL; 06-20-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X