Harley 1937 37LE Sidecar For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley 1937 37LE Sidecar For Sale

Selling a 37LE Sidecar on Hartford CT Craigslist 37LE20XX for $4250 cash and carry from Southern New England.
    L+W Tub and there are some frame pitting issues that I mention and show in the advertisement. I'll take $4,000 cash if you let me keep the complete windshield and tonneau cover assembly. All mounts and brake linkage included. It is listed under MOTORCYCLES in the Hartford CT Craigslist section so do a search for "Knucklehead" for a good detailed description and some photos.
    Last edited by 46EL; 04-05-2018, 06:46 AM.

Went to ebay?
    AMCA #765

Comment

Yes, no local interest so I threw it on ebay.
      I need the space ASAP as I can't move in my garage.
      Still on Craigslist and will honor that price quoted.
      Same price as here also for cash and carry buyers.
      BETTER YET if someone shows up here THIS WEEKEND I'll take
      4 grand as shown or $3,750 without the complete windshield assembly.
      Available anytime Sunday after 1PM until dark. Call if interested!
      Phone is Eight 6 zero, 6 eight 5, zero 6 eight won.
      Ebay auction number is 1427 4800 7528 and thanks! 46EL
      Last edited by 46EL; 04-07-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Here is my last drop in price. $3750 with the windshield or $3500 without.
        Everybody complains there is nothing out there for sale to make any money on?
        At $3500 you spend 2 days doing a little cosmetic work to the pitting on the frame.
        Then advertise it on ebay WITH shipping for $5500. I have 2 people from ebay
        on the west coast right now that would pay my 4500 ebay price as shown if I would ship it.
        REMEMBER, 1937....First year? ....anybody awake out there??????
        I won't ship as I do not have the space and time to deal with it and need some quick cash. 46EL
        Last edited by 46EL; 04-09-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Fastenal has a good shipping set up in the US. Tie it down to a skid & send it. The buyer can pay them. A friend had a seat from a fire truck sent from Maine to Indy. at a cost of $100. The old engine collectors use them often.

Jack

Comment

So "Just tie it down to a skid" That sounds somewhat like my wife. "Just build a new deck on the house"...."Just drill a new well"... "Just pave the 1,000 foot long driveway" A sidecar weighs a lot more than a firetruck seat. And for a one man operation like me with a bad back once it is on the skid now try to get it on the back of a pickup truck. Or try to get a tractor trailer up my 1,000 foot driveway snaking through the woods with low branches. Then back the trailer truck up 1,000 feet without going in my brook or tearing down the power lines cause there is no place to turn around.
            Easier said then done. CASH AND CARRY is King! 46EL

Comment

.............gone!

Comment

Working...
              X