1915 to 1917 ish Harley sidecar tub,some springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1915 to 1917 ish Harley sidecar tub,some springs

Offering what looks like a Harley sidecar tub with door and some of the springs. I was told it was probably 1915 to 1918 ish. $1200 Would deliver to the Viking meet in June or the Wauseon meet in July or along the way if convenient. Coming through North Dakota. Pictures if interested or until I learn how to post them off my phone.
    Ross

OK just back from Wauseon and the sidecar didn't sell. Here's the deal. I will deliver to Davenport or along the way if convenient. Price $500 Also attending the Driftless Chapter Road Run and the Back Hills Road Run if that helps.I simply don't have the room for one of Harley's earliest sidecar tubs.
    Ross

Comment

sidecar1.jpgsidecar2.jpgsidecar3.jpgsidecar4.jpgsidecar5.jpg
      Ross

Comment

Price reduction. I will take 400 If it doesn't go in the next week I will be giving it away to a local guy for future considerations. rather have the $400
        Ross

Comment

Was just told by a reliable source the sidecar was probably a National Sidecar, which supplied Harley and others. Great to restore or use as a pattern etc. Thanks Jack for the info.
          Ross

Comment

OK Gave it away to a friend. It was actually nice with all the springs and such. Is this a trend, the early motorcycle stuff is on the downside?? Cheers
            Ross

Comment

Yes it is. Early stuff is WAY down.
              Mark
              Mark Masa
              www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Notice how many Knuckleheads are being listed currently. Probably worried about missing the boat!

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Working...
                X