Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harley Panhead Knucklehead Frames, Speedos, Cycleray + More CASH + CARRY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Panhead Knucklehead Frames, Speedos, Cycleray + More CASH + CARRY!

......Any of you H-D Parts guys from NY/NJ up to Maine who stop in from time to time I will be here through the holidays. CASH and CARRY on a bunch of stuff I have.
    See ebay COMPLETED Auction Number 2326 0226 0540.
    I also have some early ServiCar Rear fenders, Knuckle Front Springer fender, early K-Model Oil tank and some gas tanks halves plus a few more things I cannot think of right now.
    KJ Gas tanks that need some work also available. NO Shipping please especially on the Frames.

That number doesn't link to anything John.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Happy Holidays Robbie. If you bunch up all the numbers 232602260540 and do an ebay "advanced" search for that number and check the box for a "completed" auction it works for me? Jp/46EL
      Last edited by 46EL; 12-19-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Kind of the long way around the barn...
        Try this
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Knuc...p2047675.l2557
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks Robbie- I appreciate it. Nobody ever taught me how to get into the barn the easy way. Jp

Comment

Originally posted by 46el View Post
            ......any of you h-d parts guys from ny/nj up to maine who stop in from time to time i will be here through the holidays. Cash and carry on a bunch of stuff i have.
            See ebay completed auction number 2326 0226 0540.
            I also have some early servicar rear fenders, knuckle front springer fender, early k-model oil tank and some gas tanks halves plus a few more things i cannot think of right now.
            Kj gas tanks that need some work also available. No shipping please especially on the frames.
            if interested in anything please respond through this forum and not ebay please.

Comment

Working...
            X